We Started Off with a warm up and when we finished that we did The dance. Twice without people coming on and then we did it twice with the people coming on. I did forget to bring a pillow to do with the dance. Anyway after we did them four dances we split up into groups and did them in groups of about 5-7 the group I was in we where right ok we were a bit fast but not by much.
After this we where toled to do our monolouges and work on the one we have not worked on the most so I dicded to do Our day out "Mr Briggs" and I think I did really good I think I've learnt it all. In the monolouge I'm on a bus so I do have limted space to work with but I thought that just standing there would be boring, so I dicded that at the first bit of the monolouge I start at the back or in the middle. so I will start at the middle or back and when I say "Right, listen." I pause a bit then walk forward and talk but not at the same time I might put in small pauses to move foward and then at then near the end of my 2nd part I look back and go back pretned to look at a little girl and then say "are you listening girl!" in a Staccato voice which is slow but loud so I make sure she can understand me. And then face the front again and do the rest of my speech. It that I tried it diffrent ways which my toutor recmmonded First I did it like how I was doing it next I did it using as little space has possable then has much space and lastly I had to chose two emtions and only use them so I thought and dicicded that the way he speaks calm but he does get frustred at times so I picked them two and I liked it it felt netrual so I stock with doing it in them two. I never showed them back but I will show at least one of them back next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment