This monologue is a really hard for me as I have a speech disabilty so with all the commas and how much there is together it is challanging but I chose this piece because it was a challange. Once in a while it can improve you greatly if you put the effort in. The other reason is that I can't really think emotionally and can only think logically, but the problem is the way this person speaks is emotional as he wants to get all the things that have troubled them over the years (I'm using them as it is not really said if the charactor is male or female)
I was working on this and I thought that if I used my austism I could do it better and I was right, the only problem I'm still having is learning the lines. The things I know the lines but when I try to act it out I forget so I just need to learn on remembering the lines when I'm doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment